Here is an Excel Worksheet that can be used to quickly score and grade an assignment. With another round of report cards finishing up, I always end up creating a quick worksheet to help quickly grade any last minute assignments, so I put together a more formal quick grader that I will continue to use.
This quick grader allows a teacher to use the following options:
- The quick grader can display results on an assignment consisting of as many as 100 questions.
- The worksheet changes based on the number of questions on the graded assignment.
- The scoring criteria can change based on the desired percentage values.
- A percentage score is color coded based on the scoring criteria.
- Correct and incorrect answer values can be quickly assessed to decide a grade.
- A rubric score dynamically displays next to the percentage based on the scoring criteria.