I created this tool to help keep everything organized when planning and carrying out a classroom field trip. I always felt like I was spending too much time organizing checklists, parent chaperone checklists, and reminder messages. This tool combines everything I find useful when taking students on a field trip.
Here are some of the options:
- Import student names or quickly add names by typing.
- Quickly add students to specific groups assigned to chaperones (using dropdown menus).
- Print off permission slip and payment checklists.
- Print off day before trip student general and personalized reminders.
- Print off day of field trip master group lists.
- Print off day of field trip bus transportation checklists for teachers and chaperones.
- Print off day of field trip chaperone tips and tricks student rosters.
I hope this saves you some time when planning your next field trip.
I have included some sample data in the downloadable tool, before you enter your class, you will have to delete the sample data (which should be easy).